Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Update by user Jan 02

One of the train conductors who happens to be the supervisor, as shown in the picture attached to the email, in the 12:20pm train headed from Aurora to Chicago on Sunday, 12/31/2017, was very unprofessional during an attempt in requesting for my ticket.My internet connection was not working properly so I was trying to ask for additional time when waiting for the connection to adjust, and after finding out I just had to switch on my internet connection from the settings tab on my phone.Prior to doing so, the train conductor asked if I could come downstairs so he could see the ticket, but I clearly showed him the ticket from the second floor of the train that I was on and told him I was not feeling too well.The train conductor had an attitude with me by literally using the words, "I do not give a ***" after I told him I felt like I was going to faint.

This train conductor is the most unprofessional, disrespectful authority figure I have come across in your METRA services. Ive never had any issues with other train conductors. Other conductors have been patient in waiting for my internet connection to process efficiently.But the supervisor conductor, as shown in the picture below, was the most unprofessional person ever.He also told me he has been working there for years and that he can never get fired, as a way to attempt to use and take advantage of his authority status. Reason of review: Uncomfortable and inappropriate interaction with supervisor conductor .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.I didn't like: Supervisor using status to use swear words against me, Crap-smelling breath from conductor, When drooling over my phone impatiently, Conductor literally telling me he cannot get fired, Because of his status.

Original review posted by user Jan 02

The train conductor had an attitude with me by literally using the words, "I do not give a ***" after I told him I felt like I was going to faint. This train conductor is the most unprofessional, disrespectful authority figure I have come across in your METRA services. Ive never had any issues with other train conductors.

Review about: Metra Conductor.

I didn't like: Inappropriate supervisor conductor, Inappropriate insults and negative language used from conductor.

Comments

#1420609

Does he ever smile?

rtwian21
#1420533

The guys a nutcase. I see how he acts towards hispanic people. MEtra needs to do better than this

#1420398

I think that's the man that tried to get me to breastfeed in a different car with him in it alone. He made an excuse to go in the same car with me, by there is a bar that he could have used to block people from coming. I'm just happy I didn't accept that crazy offer

to Meredithb90 #1420399

But I did report to metra inside the building. It was hard trying to report because I was only able to fill out an incident report form that I got from that checkout station thing people go to buy tickets. I can try to see if I can get another picture of him next time I'm headed that way.

mheath4
to Meredithb90 #1420401

He's a {{Redacted}} alright. Sorry that happened to you and hope they responded to your incident

amary673
#1420392

I don't know why people are bringing race into this.Coming from a black woman, I think he is just an ignorant man who is disgusted by his own race in my personal opinion.

I'm proud of who I am. I don't go attacking young people because I hate myself. He needs serious help.

Metra needs to reevaluate this man.What Department should I go to to report him?

amary673
#1420384

I think I saw this man a few times. He must have some issues going on with his life because he gets annoyed with everyone on that train

He has an attitude problem. How does he still have his job?

mheath4
to Anonymous #1419827

I was hoping you could tell me lol

I know that ***