Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Update by user Mar 13

To those people affected by the same unprofessional character and have never gotten justice, here is an update: I Have been contacted by the company for a hearing to determine what happens to Mr. Prune, but could not make the hearing due to busy schedule, so am currently awaiting for the next hearing to be scheduled, even if it takes waiting until the summer, I will make sure this issue gets continuously reinforced through the media, in the aurora and chicago train stations, and on the train in front of a large crowd of consumers if I were to ever see the man on the same train knowing my state of health

Update by user Mar 13

Have been contacted by some director of the company to reschedule a hearing date to see what happens to the evil character on the train. Am looking forward to continuously keeping contact with the company until the bag is gone

Update by user Mar 09

I have yet to get a call back from the director of the company to reschedule a voluntary hearing date to see what could be done about this unprofessional crone character. In the meantime, the next time I see this rude parasite on that train on ANY weekend, I will embarrass it in front of everyone because it should not be working at this company at all.

I could have actually fainted on that train during the time he was giving me a hard time and not being patient with waiting for my ticket. This is a serious issue and I will make sure that justice is served, not just for myself, but for all future consumers who have health issues and are forced to interact with an unprofessional character when technological issues surface on their mobile devices.

Update by user Jan 23

The crone tells a passenger he "doesn't give a s**t" if they faint, and when attempting to ask for the rodent's information, it tells me that it has been "working there for 30 years" and that it "cannot get fired". A report was sent to corporate regardless of the deranged views from the species

Update by user Jan 20

Sent report to corporate!!! Hope he gets fired!

Update by user Jan 02

One of the train conductors who happens to be the supervisor, as shown in the picture attached to the email, in the 12:20pm train headed from Aurora to Chicago on Sunday, 12/31/2017, was very unprofessional during an attempt in requesting for my ticket.My internet connection was not working properly so I was trying to ask for additional time when waiting for the connection to adjust, and after finding out I just had to switch on my internet connection from the settings tab on my phone.Prior to doing so, the train conductor asked if I could come downstairs so he could see the ticket, but I clearly showed him the ticket from the second floor of the train that I was on and told him I was not feeling too well. The train conductor had an attitude with me by literally using the words, "I do not give a ***" after I told him I felt like I was going to faint.

This train conductor is the most unprofessional, disrespectful authority figure I have come across in your METRA services. Ive never had any issues with other train conductors. Other conductors have been patient in waiting for my internet connection to process efficiently.But the supervisor conductor, as shown in the picture below, was the most unprofessional person ever.He also told me he has been working there for years and that he can never get fired, as a way to attempt to use and take advantage of his authority status. Reason of review: Uncomfortable and inappropriate interaction with supervisor conductor .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution. I didn't like: Supervisor using status to use swear words against me, Crap-smelling breath from conductor, When drooling over my phone impatiently, Conductor literally telling me he cannot get fired, Because of his status.

Original review posted by user Jan 02

One of the train conductors who happens to be the supervisor, as shown in the picture attached to the email, in the 12:20pm train headed from Aurora to Chicago on Sunday, 12/31/2017, was very unprofessional during an attempt in requesting for my ticket.My internet connection was not working properly so I was trying to ask for additional time when waiting for the connection to adjust, and after finding out I just had to switch on my internet connection from the settings tab on my phone. Prior to doing so, the train conductor asked if I could come downstairs so he could see the ticket, but I clearly showed him the ticket from the second floor of the train that I was on and told him I was not feeling too well.

The train conductor had an attitude with me by literally using the words, "I do not give a ***" after I told him I felt like I was going to faint. This train conductor is the most unprofessional, disrespectful authority figure I have come across in your METRA services. Ive never had any issues with other train conductors.

Other conductors have been patient in waiting for my internet connection to process efficiently. But the supervisor conductor, as shown in the picture below, was the most unprofessional person ever.He also told me he has been working there for years and that he can never get fired, as a way to attempt to use and take advantage of his authority status.

Review about: Metra Conductor.

I didn't like: Inappropriate supervisor conductor, Inappropriate insults and negative language used from conductor.

Comments

A quick note to everybody that followed this complaint. The original complainant and her mother were both arrested for filing false criminal reports, stalking,hate crimes,and possession of illegal firearms. Very sad mother and daughter duo.

You must really be upset that you got fired from your job. No wonder you go to such extremes to protect your reputation.

This woman posted a review about you for a reason, old man.

You need to accept it and move on with your life. There is nothing you can do to get your job back.

Hey “mommy” maybe stop for a second and look at your girls attitude. If she is going to treat a elderly person as she has with her MANY MANY attempts to destroy a elderly persons life, how do you think YOU will be treated by her when YOU are elderly?

It’s obvious by all of her posts that she has ZERO respect for her elders.

I guess you didn’t raise her to be a good person. When she turns on you and she will you have only yourself to blame.

to Purplenurple #1476602

You just insulted this person's health on a train. Metra excuses you from your job.

The only thing you have going on for your life is going after an innocent person who made a complaint about you about an incident on a train.

She did not waste her time writing this post. People know that you lost your mind ever since you lost your job for your unprofessional actions.

to Anonymous user #1476619

Yet another mouth breather speaks!! Sorry you have the wrong person.

It must be nice to think that EVERY SINGLE POST is the person you are whining about. YOU ARE WRONG!!!! Why is it so hard for you to believe that OTHER PEOPLE who have read your posts don’t buy your load? I am a consumer.

I’m not even the same race!! Pissed Consumer is a PUBLIC FORUM!!!

If you don’t want other human beings opinion of what YOU have posted then make your own blog!!! Atleast then only the people who actually like you can read your BS rants.

to Purplenurple #1477462

That's so sad that you can't accept your own race. I'm proud to call myself a black and Mexican person who has black and Mexican relatives.

You hate your black race which is why you tried claiming that you were not black lol.

Not my fault you got yourself fired. At least I don't have to worry about seeing you on the train anymore!

to Purplenurple #1477466

If you were not the same person you would no be scrolling down reviews to get to this one repeatedly. I see this strange 'purplenurple' name on the other pages, so you are trying way too hard.

to Purplenurple #1476605

You should stop for a second and take a look at your own attitude. Stop using your age as an excuse to justify your ignorant behavior.

The only excuse you use for your behavior is age because you hate where you are in your life. You hate yourself. This incident did not have to happen, but you let your low self esteem and your hate for your old age get to you. There are elderly people who accept their existence for a reason.

Because they know that they have lived a beautiful life. Your life was clearly terrible, which is why you hate yourself to this day.

But that is not my issue. That is your issue.

to Purplenurple #1476606

I know my daughter because I have lived with her 24/7. Who are you?

I have no idea what sick monster raised you, but you need to stop going after my daughter, because she made a complaint about you for a reason. You know nothing about her because she never knew you existed until she had that interaction with you on the train. I am the only person who knows more about her than strangers like you ever will. I have made a police report about my house getting shot up by you or your friends.

I've been taking screenshots of your messages about my address. You do not know where my daughter lives, but the police has your information and your address, 'Tyrone', just in case there happens to be another incident at my residence.

So be careful. You have no idea who you are messing with.

Whoever you are (and I have a pretty good idea who it is), You should be careful trying to stalk her mother's address. My daughter has been doing just fine not seeing your face on Metra, and she is about to graduate in one week, and attend graduate school in August.

So I do not know why you are trying to scare her about court when she was the one who took the time out of her busy college schedule to report your sick behind, and you were the one in the wrong from the start. So I do not know why people like you have so much hate in your heart from the way you were raised.

That is the only reason why your company investigated you and fired you after to begin with! So stop harassing my daughter

to Deacon #1476558

First you pretend to be a deacon, then you pretend to be promoted, and now you're trying to call a stranger 'pregnant'?You must really be some kind of *** I have been doing fine taking Metre everyday without seeing your face at train stations or the train PERIOD! You should rot away into the earth already because you are still finding this post for some reason...(you know you got fired so now you try to add more stories to your lies lol).

I'm surprised Mother Nature let continue your life course this far! I will never be interested in having children because of my career path starting as a graduate student, but if your expired grandmother would have never produced your fossilized Mother, I would not have to worry about some species consistently attacking me because of their own issues. Keep trying Mr. *** but I am only a week away from graduating with my double degrees before I start graduate school.

You did not win Mr.Demon. Satan never wins.

Whoever you are, stalking my daughter and going under these names, You should be careful talking to my daughter like that. She told me METRA took care of you.

She lives with me, but if you know my address then you were probably responsible for that shooting that happened on my front porch over a month ago very close to the time when she reported you. So be careful trying to stalk my daughter, and you need to watch out. You know who you are. She's been telling me about you consistently sending emails under different names.

If Metra gives you my address, I will be the one pressing charges against both Metra and you for harassing my daughter, getting one of your relatives or friends to shoot up my house, and going under different personalities on this website to try to scare her. There are two bulletholes on the wall of my front porch. You must have something to do with that. My house has never been shot up and I had to file a police report.

You will be going against both of us in the courts. Not for the issue associated with this review, but for the fact that you know my address and you were most likely involved in that shooting.Metra Services: My number to contact: (331)643-9438. I need to make sure you are actually fired because my daughter told me she has not been seeing you on that train ever since she got contacted from the company. But since you want to get my address involved, you must have had something to do with that shooting incident that happened at my house.

I will make sure my daughter and I both get the attention from Metra services to make sure you are gone for good. She will be posting your pictures inside Metra with your threats and the incident that happened at my house, since you are harassing her with my address. A shooting took place at my residence not too long ago. You need to be very careful because my house has never been shot up before in my life until my daughter interacted with you the first time you gave her trouble on that train.

So try me if you want. You do not want to mess with her mother.

Now THAT is funny!!! Oh please please please tell me it’s true!!

I have watched this child rant and rave over some harsh words over a situation she caused. Vilifying a elderly appearing person then verbally attacking anyone who told her she was being over reactionary. PLEASE keep us all posted as to the outcome of this situation!!

Mheath4 has willingly posted defamation and expects that she is going to get away with it. People like her need to be taught that a valuable lesson.

to Durpa #1469020

Try her mother if you want. The only lesson your mother should have taught you was how to love your own race.

If you stalk my daughter and my address again, I will make sure to press actual charges against you.

She got rid of you from Metra a long time ago because you were, before getting fired, a senior citizen bullying my young daughter trying to kick her off the train multiple times because she was not feeling too well and was waiting for her connnection to show her ticket. and you are still trying to contact her under these sick names after that company has already investigated you: You need to get professional help

to Durpa #1469027

On top of that, since the time she notified me about what happened to her on that train, that shooting took place a little after a few weeks after she contacted your company when they told her they were going to put you under investigation.

to Durpa #1469041

Whoever you are, I will find out your full last name and your address because I already took screenshots of your threats, she has a picture and description of the incident from the time it happened, so they can see the timeframe between months ago and this present day where you are still trying to harass her after you already harassed her on that train! Leave my daughter the *** alone or you be charged

to Durpa #1472555

Why can't you just burn in *** with your racist crone ancestors? I'm literally on the Metra train and do not see your face at all.....

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! I won!!!

Your idiotic, baseless complaint was dismissed, and the best part is you are banned for life from riding Metra. My attorney found your address, and if you have not been served already, you will be soon. Also, the local branch of the NAACP became aware of your racist posters of me. Ignore this all you want little girl, but you chose the wrong person to try to crucify.

Your school has been contacted as well, as many of those vile posters were placed on the school property. See you in court soon little momma.

to Your worst nightmare mheath4 #1469030

I'm going to repeat this again: If you try to stalk my daughter, stalk my address that got mysteriously shot up in a quiet suburb, and stalk her school that she will be graduating from in one week and attending graduate school, I will make sure to press charges against you, you psychopath

to Your worst nightmare mheath4 #1469032

From what she told me, her complaint was responded to. And if you ever try to stalk my address, I will make sure to get the attention of train conductors at the AURORA TRANSPORTATION CENTER to make sure you are actually gone for good. My daughter does not need to be around a mental lunatic whose time is almost up