Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Update by user Mar 13

To those people affected by the same unprofessional character and have never gotten justice, here is an update: I Have been contacted by the company for a hearing to determine what happens to Mr. Prune, but could not make the hearing due to busy schedule, so am currently awaiting for the next hearing to be scheduled, even if it takes waiting until the summer, I will make sure this issue gets continuously reinforced through the media, in the aurora and chicago train stations, and on the train in front of a large crowd of consumers if I were to ever see the man on the same train knowing my state of health

Update by user Mar 13

Have been contacted by some director of the company to reschedule a hearing date to see what happens to the evil character on the train. Am looking forward to continuously keeping contact with the company until the bag is gone

Update by user Mar 09

I have yet to get a call back from the director of the company to reschedule a voluntary hearing date to see what could be done about this unprofessional crone character.In the meantime, the next time I see this rude parasite on that train on ANY weekend, I will embarrass it in front of everyone because it should not be working at this company at all.

I could have actually fainted on that train during the time he was giving me a hard time and not being patient with waiting for my ticket.This is a serious issue and I will make sure that justice is served, not just for myself, but for all future consumers who have health issues and are forced to interact with an unprofessional character when technological issues surface on their mobile devices.

Update by user Jan 23

The crone tells a passenger he "doesn't give a s**t" if they faint, and when attempting to ask for the rodent's information, it tells me that it has been "working there for 30 years" and that it "cannot get fired". A report was sent to corporate regardless of the deranged views from the species

Update by user Jan 20

Sent report to corporate!!! Hope he gets fired!

Update by user Jan 02

One of the train conductors who happens to be the supervisor, as shown in the picture attached to the email, in the 12:20pm train headed from Aurora to Chicago on Sunday, 12/31/2017, was very unprofessional during an attempt in requesting for my ticket.My internet connection was not working properly so I was trying to ask for additional time when waiting for the connection to adjust, and after finding out I just had to switch on my internet connection from the settings tab on my phone.Prior to doing so, the train conductor asked if I could come downstairs so he could see the ticket, but I clearly showed him the ticket from the second floor of the train that I was on and told him I was not feeling too well.The train conductor had an attitude with me by literally using the words, "I do not give a ***" after I told him I felt like I was going to faint.

This train conductor is the most unprofessional, disrespectful authority figure I have come across in your METRA services. Ive never had any issues with other train conductors. Other conductors have been patient in waiting for my internet connection to process efficiently.But the supervisor conductor, as shown in the picture below, was the most unprofessional person ever.He also told me he has been working there for years and that he can never get fired, as a way to attempt to use and take advantage of his authority status. Reason of review: Uncomfortable and inappropriate interaction with supervisor conductor .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.I didn't like: Supervisor using status to use swear words against me, Crap-smelling breath from conductor, When drooling over my phone impatiently, Conductor literally telling me he cannot get fired, Because of his status.

Original review posted by user Jan 02

The train conductor had an attitude with me by literally using the words, "I do not give a ***" after I told him I felt like I was going to faint. This train conductor is the most unprofessional, disrespectful authority figure I have come across in your METRA services. Ive never had any issues with other train conductors.

Review about: Metra Conductor.

I didn't like: Inappropriate supervisor conductor, Inappropriate insults and negative language used from conductor.

Comments

no need to thank.You just can't be stooping to people's level like that, especially people 40x your age.

I know this is your post and all, but just a little advice: I'd strongly recommend not posting on here anymore. Let that guy run into his own mess. you already did ur job posting this review.

you don't need to do anything else.if you don't see him on the train anymore, he is still posting on here with diff accounts for a reason, so try not to give him any attention

to ben #1459723

his company already took care of him, so I'd just urge you to not give that guy anymore attention.he is just angry that he lost his job for his own issues.

he wants a reaction out of you.that's all he wants.

to ben #1459734

You're right.I definitely won't be coming on this post anymore lol.

I'm just happy I got the job done because nobody should be taking all their time and energy going on that Metra train just to get verbally attacked by someone who is supposed to work for Metra services.That was a disturbing situation, and am happy that nobody has to deal with that guy anymore

to mheath4 #1459737

I get it. he wants people to hear the side he wants them to hear. good luck wit everything thoug

to mheath4 #1459739

he doesn't want people hearing your incident*** that's why he keeps going on this review and posting comments about things that have nothing to do with this review.if you leave it alone, it will go away overtime.

let him argue with himself.

you did your job, and you succeeded.but just take it easy

to ben #1466634

Grow a pair Ben

to LadyScot #1466722

God luck with your job search

to LadyScot #1466743

WB! LS!! Can’t wait to see you go off!!

You going through all that trouble stalking this person's review because you are being investigated? Girl did the right thing.!.!.

You need to learn how to live with your flaws.You are no saint.

This review proves it. she seems to be right about Metra giving you the boot out of their company. Go find a job or something. Stop attacking people who are young enough to be your niece.

Is this really how you want to spend the rest of your life? Trying to cover up behind different names on this page? You should be smarter than that. You should know better.

Both of you. You are clearly in no position to be an authority figure. Her insults about your age was wrong, but what you are doing now is serious. You keep attacking that woman.

Leave her be! I know she is right about what you did, otherwise you would not be going on this review time and time again under different names trying to make yourself sound innocent. You both were in the wrong with the insults, but this woman wrote this review for a REASON. You need to understand that and accept the fact that this is HER REVIEW.

If you know you did not do anything wrong, then why are you consistently attacking this woman? You are trying to take away her consumer power. She had every right to file a complaint against you to your former company, and your company had every right to check your background and investigate your history of conduct.

Learn how to live with it.Stop pushing and pushing because everyone knows who you are now.

to ben #1459717

Thank you!!!

Why do you care what she is posting?You must be him if her post bothers you that much.

It takes a lot to get to this post, but I wouldn't be too shocked if it was you after all. What type of name is 'PurpleNurple'? You need to stop this madness using different names just to go after this young woman for doing the right thing. Your company should have given you a mental health check screening before hiring you as a conductor.

Aren't you supposed to know any better at the age you are at? You are an elderly person attacking someone who is three times less than your age. You really need to get yourself evaluated, I see she has every reason to post what she is posting. It's good she doesn't have to see you on that train anymore since you are bein investigated by people in Metra services.

You need to take a step back and stop fueling issues. This girl was never on his post until you showed up making these false names and using persuasive language to convince readers that you are different people o this review.

Until there is any proof that you are a legitimate individual, I don't understand how you are still writing these long essay words of complete bs just to distract readers from the main incident.You need to get evaluated yourself.

to Reina #1459718

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to understand. I really appreciate it

to mheath4 #1463661

my pleasure. All I want is respect from Metra. They just don't seem to care about their customers.

To Mr.Prune(purplenurple/anonymous/etc) under different names: You done yet?

You are under investigation. When are you going to give it up already? Your existence is almost extinct. You have nothing else to live for.

Stop scrolling down 20 reviews to get to this post and go worry about your life insurance and your disgusting attitude towards passengers. At this rate, I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that your company has either placed you on temporary leave while investigating you, it thyalrwsdy fired you, since I have not been seeing your face on METRA for the longest. Stop going under different names to attempt to take the attention off the fact that you are a disgusting pos who should burn with your disgusting racist andestorss. Give it up and go rot away into the earth naturally like you should have done a long time ago.

Not my fault your parents abused you to the point where you stared to hate yourself. Go away and move on with your life. Like I said over and over and over again, time and time again. I'll keep on repeating myself because I didn't choose to come back on this review until I kept getting notifications from you under different names, which means you keep scrolling down 20 reviews just to get to this one!

Why can't you just accept the fact that you are nothing but a disgruntled pos who should rot with your expired family for conditioning you into attacking people's health condition the way that you did on the train? Again, Your existence is almost extinct, so why don't you go do something productive with your life and stop trying to take the attention off the facts and the reason this post was written from the start.I would not be going through all of this trouble if I was not going to school and taking public transportation where my health conditions were threatened by a crone like you who just hates yourself because of your abusive childhood life.Go back to digging the grave you look like you dug yourself out of. Your existence is almost extinct.

I cannot wait until the day mother nature naturally consumes you back into the Earth to the {{Redacted}}.Your time is almost up, so you need to repent.And you need to repent FAST, Mr.Prune.

To purplenurple/whatever you are:Continuously replying means you're still under investigation.So good luck finding a job you ol bat!

You can go under as many different names as you like.It is not going to change the number of likes and support that this post has received.

Changing your identities is also not going to NOT make you turn into something other than the evil prune you have always been.

Give it up, and stop trying to decrease your life expectancy by the day.Worry about life insurance and what has yet to come of your decaying existence, because Mother Nature already made you its {{Redacted}} :)

{{Redacted}}Your time is almost up, so you need to repent.

And you need to repent FAST, Mr.Prune.

Again, you literally look like you dug yourself out of the grave.You need to stop thinking about this Earth realm altogether, because you are not going to be around in this earth any longer to abuse your power.

Stop scrolling down 20 reviews to intentionally get to this one just to create fake names to make yourself sound good. I did my job reporting you to your company, and it sure is kinda funny that ever since your company contacted me, I have not been seeing you at all on METRA. It is AMAZING how things can just naturally fall into place. Again, Mother Nature could naturally rot your raisin bag body away in any day/hour/second, yet here you are choosing to take the worst route in your life by making the most stupidest choice of choosing to continuously attack a young person out of retaliation for the person exposing your true identity!

If you are a so called church deacon, then why in God's name did I get a sickening feeling in my stomach the first time you approached me to see my ticket?Sad to say, but Mother Nature can be a BLESSING when it comes to NATURALLY rotting away all evil (learn the difference between a 'threat' and the 'FACTS OF NATURE/NATURAL SELECTION'. It's already happening right now.

You just need a mirror to accept the fact that you have been withering away since all those tumors developed from your evil ways.Try not to have too much fun in hellllll lol

to mheath4 #1459490

To pruplenurple/whatever you are: Again, You do realize that each and every post you read on this site is completely up to you?You scrolled down 20 reviews for this specific one because you know you're under investigation lol.I have not seen you on the train since your company contacted me.You gonna give up yet?Or are you going to make the choice to spend the remainder of what's left of your decayed appearance on this earth just to continue victim blaming?