3.3

We take the 4:45 daily.

The orange peels in this car have been here for 3 weeks.

Metra is also spawning fruit flies. This is disgusting and I believe a health hazard. We paid a huge increase this year. I think for this the train can be cleaned. We're the fruit flies just and added bonus to the fare increase?

I don't think your riders should have to ride with the pesty bugs. What is Metra's thoughts on this?

They are everywhere in this car. It would be the last car from the engine.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Metra and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Metra.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Metra to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Metra?

Comments

Plusmar S.A. Took My Money And Never Took Care Of Me And/Or Any Of My Complaints, Period!     A Very Selfish, Greedy Company To Travel With! Plusmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PLUSMAR S.A Ruta Provincial 36 N° 1225 K.M. 24, 500 Florencio Varela, 1888 Argentina 54..." Read more Metra BNSF provides deplorable service Metra "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Metra - Train Service Review from Chicago, Illinois Metra "I am late for work 1hr because i am still waiting for 10:10 am train from Aurora to Chicago.. Now its 11:10 and 2 trains went express, with no signs..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more A100 BUILDERS 4U trading as Builders 4U Construction - WARNING!!!!! Builders 4u Construction "After more than 2 years of dealing with this disreputable company, and specifically the owner Mr Thembani Khumalo ID # 620414 5394 18 7, we are forced to take legal..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more