1.3
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I am late for work 1hr because i am still waiting for 10:10 am train from Aurora to Chicago.. Now its 11:10 and 2 trains went express, with no signs of my train.. I want this to serve as a proof of Metra being worst transporter and a proof if i get fired so i can sue them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss metra train service. Metra needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned metra train service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Metra.

Had an Experience with Metra?

Comments

nndmcn

Now its 11:30, at Riverside stop (aurora-chicago) still no sign of the train.

I really dont care if they have problems, but 1hr and 30 minute LATE is unexceptable and i want somebody to take responsibility for this!!!!!!

If i get fired for this i am pulling charges on Monday!!

I dont know what else to say, but this is ridiculous.. I am late and i am losing money as i am sitting on this bench. ***!!!