We take the 4:45 daily.
The orange peels in this car have been here for 3 weeks.
Metra is also spawning fruit flies. This is disgusting and I believe a health hazard. We paid a huge increase this year. I think for this the train can be cleaned. We're the fruit flies just and added bonus to the fare increase?
I don't think your riders should have to ride with the pesty bugs. What is Metra's thoughts on this?
They are everywhere in this car. It would be the last car from the engine.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Sir, ma'am, or more than likely automated machine, "Customer relations" as your airline calls it is appalling. When my flight was delayed 2 hours because there was no crew for the..."
- "My American Airlines mishaps... On Friday afternoon on August 29 @ 5:00pm, my sister dropped me off at the Mobile Alabama airport for a 6:45 flight with American Airlines (Eagle). Regarding..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."
- "Bait and Switch, I received the wrong parts! Did not fit, and parts were not like the picture. 1999 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE upper ball joints, The Ball joints were too small. I returned..."
- "I ordered a bracelet from top hatters and the clasp was broken. I tied getting in touch with them but they haven't answered me yet. I am very..."
- "On July 1, I ordered sweatshirts with current blackhawk players for my sons. When I received the sweatshirts, I saw it has old timer players on it. It's not what..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."