We take the 4:45 daily.
The orange peels in this car have been here for 3 weeks.
Metra is also spawning fruit flies. This is disgusting and I believe a health hazard. We paid a huge increase this year. I think for this the train can be cleaned. We're the fruit flies just and added bonus to the fare increase?
I don't think your riders should have to ride with the pesty bugs. What is Metra's thoughts on this?
They are everywhere in this car. It would be the last car from the engine.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My name is shamsuddin i traveled with family my wife shaista &my son M ukasha with saudi arabian airline 4th nov 2016 fl no sv112 london to jaddah my experience..."
- "...Frontier does NOT work with other airlines. So after calling the 800 number, I was greeted with the sound of "on-hold" music for 2 plus hours but no one responded..."
- "DELTA is a Joke! After seeing bolts lose on a DELTA 767 engine and taking pictures of it I tried to call Delta. I wanted them to be aware of..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "I ordered $4400 worth of kitchen cabinets from Scott Ohnmeiss and they were never shipped and I didn't receive a refund. The fake website looked real, the ordering was easy..."
- "On July 1, I ordered sweatshirts with current blackhawk players for my sons. When I received the sweatshirts, I saw it has old timer players on it. It's not what..."
- "Bait and Switch, I received the wrong parts! Did not fit, and parts were not like the picture. 1999 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE upper ball joints, The Ball joints were too small. I returned..."